Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rimmel - Rhythm & Blues with handplaced micro beads

Hello everyone!
Today I felt like trying on my new nail polish from Rimmel called Rhythm & Blues! It's a very dark blue that looks almost black from a distance.


I love all these colors that are almost black, but still have a little color in them. 
Only bad thing about dark polishes is that all kinds of light reflects in them so it can be a little difficult to capture a good photo of them!

As you can see I played a little with some micro beads aswell!


Here are some close-ups of a the triangle on the thumb. I like how it turned out.


And here are the products used:
 Rimmel - Rhythm & Blues. HotMakeup - caviar micro beads. Loreal - topcoat.

- Marie

Ps. I have decided not to write my posts in Danish anymore. Any objections - please write to me.

4 comments:

  1. I love the studded look to the micro beads! I haven't used them in a while, I really need to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studs were exactly what was on my mind too..I look forward to see what you come up with if you start again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that studded triangle on your thumb! I always have a hard time placing beads exactly where I want them. lol.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea sometimes they can be a little annoying to work with ;D

      Delete

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.