Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Peach Melba with Confetti

Today's post is kind of an expansion of yesterday's post of Barry M Peach Melba. Click here to see swatch of Peach Melba. Some months ago I bought Loreal's Confetti top coat, it was the last one in my local Matas so I grabbed it right away. Since then, I have moved to Aarhus and here there are many beauty stores and they still got Confetti for sale so I bought an extra one - just in case ;) I don't know why it took me so long to show you this one because I truly love it. I think it looks great on top of Peach Melba!!
Confetti consists of black & white hexagons in different sizes and a very subtle silver shimmer. I have enlarged one of the pictures so you get a chance of seeing it, since it really is only visible in real life if you look very closely.
Personally, I think this one is much prettier than eg. Hard Candy's Black Tie Optional, which there has been a lot of hype about. ;) The bottle is packed with the glitters so you can easily just wipe it on as a normal brush, but of course, sometimes some of the bigger hexagons randomly get focused on one area so you have to dap a little to get them more spread out.
I recommend using a regular top coat on top of Confettis top coat so you get a completely smooth surface.
Remember you can also follow me on Facebook Click here to get to Facebook :)

- Marie

10 comments:

  1. Oh så snyggt! Jag har en del svarta och vita glitter och det är helt enkelt bara så klockrent! Denna har jag inte dock men den verkas också toppen. Gillar när man kan pigga upp en färg genom att bara måla lite glitter ovanpå! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter looks great on top of the peach color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to put this on top of the fab peach colour it looks amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the black glitter (: look amazing with peachy color (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice combo, lovely mani! I always stare at my nails when I'm wearing this topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im currently wearing this topcoat, ad i looove it! im gonna do a post about it soon too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute mani. I love that glitter nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost did the same manicure, haha ! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this peach!! Perfect for spring!

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.