Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ciate - Loop the Loop

Hello there everyone!!
Today's swatch is actually a polish I have shown before, but because my last swatch was somewhat horrific and I also really felt like wearing this one again before Summer ends, I decided to do a new swatch of it!!
Loop the Loop is a pale yellow from Ciate's Fairground Collection, which consists of pastels and glitters. It is a little sheer, so I have used three coats. No top coat.
 Their bottles are so cute! Drying time and application in general are no problem.
 I really love this pastel yellow!
I probably shouldn't show you, but here you see how bad my cuticles were last time I swatched Loop the Loop ;) 
Thanks for reading!
- Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.