Monday, July 1, 2013

Tahitian Sunset - part 2 !

Hey again!
Here is a little extension of the swatch of Sally Hansen 'Tahitian Sunset' I just did (to see, click >HERE< ).
After taking the pictures to the swatch, I added some daisies to the snack to make it even more fit for summer. I just like that a swatch only holds pictures of the polish on its' own, and that's why I'm adding this in an separat post!
It was a bit difficult to make these flowers on my left hand, since the left hand is my dominant! Therefore there is only a single one on the ringfinger and two on my thumb on the left hand. The flowers are made with a nail dottingtool.



- Marie

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful color. It looks fantastic on you :) And the daisy are a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) I really love this color, it's so summerly!

      Delete
  2. Snyggt och somrigt! Jag håller med dig om att göra separata inlägg för swatcher av själva grunden och en annan för nail art:en även om det "bara" är accentnaglar. Jag gör exakt samma sak, tycker det blir för mycket om man ska visa allt man gör i ett inlägg, bättre att dela upp det. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den er nemlig rigtig sommerlig! :) Og just mine ord - dejligt at høre jeg ikke er den eneste der har det på den måde :)

      Delete

I would looove to hear what you think - good or bad - leave your comment here :) I read and respond to all of them.